Wednesday, November 10, 2010

2 Pac - Until The End Of Time (RP Remix)

2Pac Lyrics Complimentary "Until the End of Time RP" Ringtone "Until the End of Time RP Remix" [Chorus by RL on (Disc One), sung by Richard Page (Disc Two)] [2Pac] Perhaps I was keen to dark page seen somewhere in my childhood my heart die And even though both were from the same places The money and the reputation of us all change places How could it be - through the poverty and the existence of the hard times made a true friend afraid to come to ask - for currency, but couldto me if you need me, and I will never leave you I just need someone to believe, as you can is a little thing for real, what could I do? Real homies help you get through and I knew he would do the same thing if he could in the hood true homies make you feel good and half the time you actin up call the cops Bringin A for peace, was not in my neighborhood is never stop, when my mom asks me to change I say yes, but it's clear I'll always be the same until the end ofTime [Chorus] So take these broken wings I need your hands to come and heal me once again (Until the end of time) so I can fly away until the end of time Until the end of time Until the end of time [2Pac ] Please Lord forgive me for my sinful life seem hard to watch my kids to my sister so afraid, do not hang around the house much This all night money making got me outta touch, you know, is not shit flashed a smile at a time, an unexpected birth worst of the ghetto childs My attitudehave ...

No comments:

Post a Comment