Monday, November 15, 2010

All you need Slightly Stoopid

How to walk on the moon was a good feeling I'm lying in bed and I can not wake up looking at the ceilin the Monday morning Thinkin about individual work, and I yawn RAININ outside of flights, pourin Cats and dogs no longer want to think when I get up and prefer to stay out of my bed and smoke a load of b instead Because the harder you try you can at least prove to everyone and all the more necessary because the more you are seen to bleed gon, where increasedwhy do not you better tell me if ugly step outside of it, if not to make the beauty of the material in over powers If the beauty on the outside are used to matter if you're in bad, is I don 't want, and if you are the type of person getting no recognition Reach inside your pocket feelin all your money is missing and you want to shoot your gunz but you have no ammunition Open up your mind, body, soul and take the harder you hear, try unless you can not attempt to everything and everyone to get whatThey need, because the harder you fall, most gon bleed Watch where because I do not have the best step intensifying 's always hard when you workin for the other people Tryin one U.S. dollars U.S., with the palms of my hands make it seem so empty easy, but it never seems too long Thinkin that you are away for a minute, then a minute

No comments:

Post a Comment